Friday 18 June 2010

Hello!!

Hello!!

We are back in KL for the holidays.

The boys are happy about everything, even just being back in the old house and rummaging through their old treasures.

They have their grandparents to pamper them, plus uncles and an aunty. They are visting all their favourite places and parks, old hang out places and Ah Ma's house.

I'm eating at our favourite "tea shop" and coffee shops. Also meeting up with a few old friends to try to catch up with them.

The only thing is I wish I have more energy. (Yeah, I know... my constant complain.)
I wish I could be running enthusiastically with the boys at the park, etc, but No.4 is due in about 4 weeks time. It's getting harder for me to move fast. It's also very hard to climb out of bed.

Oh, in case you haven't heard, No.4 is a girl!!
Yeah, lotsa moms are so excited for me, but I think my life is going to be a bit more complicated from now.

What I mean is that a girl's make-up and needs are quite different from the boys' and we'll have to deal with different issues and some same issues differently. I doubt that she will be "easier" than the active boys we have.
And I am praying hard she will not be spoilt as she's the only girl in the house.

Gottta go for now. Having breakfast with my sis and then luch date with a girlfriend.

Pictures on the way, need to be uploaded.

9 comments:

TripleJin said...

WOW! GIRL! CONGRATS!!!

This is a whole new ball game...for you and your boys! It'll be nice to have 3 protective kor-kors.. :D

cre8tone said...

welcome...

Ann said...

Congrats!!! Glad to hear.

By the way, can you send me an email on how to contact you and your Spore address please.

When is she due?

Mommy-yeoh said...

CONGRATS!!! Saw it on your tweeter. She will be the little princess in the house and having 3 kor kor to adore her :)

Where will you be delivering? Will it be in KL? DO let us know.

By the way, we are having a boy in October.

Take care and hve lots of rest

JLow said...

Well, the little girl will have 3 brothers looking out for her!

Moomykin said...

TripleJin,

Yes, a whole new ball game for all of us. I'd like to see if she can get her kor-kors to play tea party with her! :P But I'm quite certain she will be doing a lot of running and climbing with the boys.


-------------


prince and princess mum,

Thanks.
:)

Moomykin said...

Ann,

baby due end of July but I'm going for a c-section, so probably have her out about the 15th July.

Will text you the details.
:)
...like now... before I forget.

Moomykin said...

Mummy-Yeoh,

Congrats to you too!!

So exciting for FMC as there will be 3 new babies in all... or have I missed anyone else out?

We will be having the baby in Singapore.

Come visit us any time.

Lee said...

Hi Mommykin, just dropped by say hello.
You have a great time....best wishes, Lee.