Tuesday 8 May 2007

I did it - 4 "Simple" Steps!!

This was one of the things I never thought possible...but I am sure some supermoms think no big deal of this.

I changed our king size bed's sheet all by myself while Max was asleep on the bed. It was one of those times I just had to change the sheets while Mike was at work and Micah and Max were taking their nap. Micah was asleep downstairs.

Anyway, this was how I did it:

1. Remove all the pillows (change the covers first) and all the corners of the old (blue) bed sheet.


2. Spread new sheet (pink) on the 3 corners furthest from the sleeping baby.


3. Gently move the sweet slumbering baby on to the new sheet.


4. Clear the last corner and its done! Wallah!


It's just one of the little achievements I celebrate for myself each day.

No comments: