I saw this crazy game over at Tina's blog and, as if I had nothing better to do at 4am, and after my cup of hot Milo, I just had to amuse myself.
All you have to do follow the instructions below, which will amazingly reveal your age without me even asking you using chocolate math!
Go ahead have a go and see! ....
It takes less than a minute.
Work this out as you read...
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759...
If you haven't, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number
(I.e.., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are…..
YOUR AGE! (Oh Yes It Is!)
Did that freak you out or what!?
I'm sure someone with a good math brain can figure the trick behind this (tell only if you desperately need to bust this kind of "nonsense"), but for the rest of us it's just freaky and funny.
Let me know what you think in comments if you played along :)
p/s- Mmm... makes me feel like another cup of Milo now.