Wednesday 28 October 2009

Time Out

I don't mean the time we went out, but oh, I need a time out!!

We were in Sinapore last weekend to spend some time with Gadget-daddy, but travelling with 3 kids is so tiring! We didn't even do anything adventurous this time...at least Myron and I didn't.
We stayed home on the day Gadget-daddy took the 2 older boys swimming and my sister's family went too. My mum and I and Myron stayed back so that he could get some shut eye while my mom and I prepared a bak-kut-teh dinner for a friend visiting that night.

Anyway, since coming back, I have been joining the kids at their bed-time, well, a little after them, but just feel so worn-out through the day.

Could be that Myron is now exhibiting the teething blues - refusing to nurse but crying more frequently though the day and night.

Could be the constant playing referee and judge and jury for the two older boys, and also monitor them at homework time...

Could be the lack of help with the boys in the night, now that their daddy is in another country.

Could be the anxiety about getting a car there and getting the boys registered on time for school... and how to move stuff down, when and how much of what....

I am so ready to sleep...
*yawn*


p/s- will come back and update this with some pix.
Just can't get myself to go get my camera right now. *yawn*

9 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Moomykin, have fun, as one day you'll look back and laugh over it...when you bake their 21st birthday cake.
Stay easy, drink Chinese green tea and relax, Lee.

cre8tone said...

Enjoy ur sleeping time :)

Bethany said...

It really sounds like you have too much on your plate Kin - handling 3 kids through the night isn't any joke. Can't MIL help with the night calls? Lack of sleep can lead to some very serious health consequences later you know... I worry for you my friend. Will be remembering you in prayer.

In Jesus' love, M

Tina said...

oh i have days like that. hope you managed to get that nap in the end.

the pics will be great im sure! :)

Tina from
Mummy Diaries
Game FreakZ
Gossip Avenue
Travel Shack

Angeline said...

Oh Go Get That Well Deserved Rest!!!
You definitely need it!
hmmm... I wonder if we had walked passed each other last weekend...
*wink*

Moomykin said...

Uncle Lee,

:)

Thank you.



-------------


Little prince's mummy,

Thanks.

Moomykin said...

M,

Thank you for your prayers.

Mil is doing a lot in helping, but some things you just have to be hands on with them kids.

So I have been slacking in blogging because I am resting as much as I can.
:)
You take care too, my friend.

Moomykin said...

Tina,

Yeah, with kids there are sure to be "days like that".
Part of the "excitement" of parenting, huh?
:)

Sorry, pics will come on a little later coz we're having some soace problems on our hard disc.

Moomykin said...

Angeline,

Thanks.

Well, I tried e-mailing you earlier on your add posted on your site, but I could not... May be we did pass by each other.
;)

Anyway, there's next year. :D