Wednesday 24 June 2009

Father's Day

We had two celebrations for Father's Day this year.

My sister and her family were in town until Saturday, so she planned a surprise Father's Day celebration for her husband and mine.

We had dinner and care at Tony Romas.



While waiting for the food to arrive, the kids had some fun with the doodle-sheet.


Earlier, the boys had brought back their craft for Father's Day from school. It actually comes with a picture stand. Gadget-daddy was impressed with their drawings.

Portrait of "My Dad and I" from Micah and Max.

On Sunday night, we went out for dinner again. This time it was a dinner with Grandpa, Grandma and suk-suk (Uncle on the father's side, the father's younger brother/ cousin brother).

The main dish(es) were 2 types of crabs. We also had ribs marinated and stir-fried in stout, a steam fish and toufu.

And it seems to be more and more a practice that Mommy's too busy with the boys, feeding them, when the food arrives that no photos of the delicious dinner as proof. But we all had a good time, and for Mommy, the most important part was that the boys ate well too.

Whatever the celebration maybe, when you have young kids, they tend to be in the limelight.
:)

5 comments:

Blessed mum said...

same here.. I'm always too busy and forgot to take pictures ;P

cre8tone said...

Nice potrait of ur kids' my dad and I.. :)

Ann said...

Nothing beats family time...esp when hubby is home!

I always get hubby to take the pics coz boyboy will be rushing me for food! Do you ever get to eat? Sometimes I can go through dinner feeding boyboy and forget to eat myself!

Moomykin said...

Blessed mum,

:)


--------


little prince's mummy,

Thanks.

Moomykin said...

Ann,

Hubby's sometimes busy helping to feed one of them too, so really no hands to handle the camera.

Yes, I usually get to eat after everyone, or sometimes I'll be feeding one and myself by alternate spoonfuls.

Hope you had a good Father's day.
:)