Tuesday 23 October 2007

National Science Centre - Part 1


The National Science Centre has pretty cool aquariums.


These are actually some shots I took standing on the ground and looking through the glass...


Yeah, ain't got the luxury to take up scuba diving like some friends, although I sometimes wish I did before the boys came along....


But then I have this ear problem, demanded surgery when I was a little kid, and so I have always had problem going deep down under water.


But it's always the same story... When you had the time, you didn't have the cash, when you have the money, there is no time... or there are other more important commitments.

Yeah, these Big words:

Commitment

and

Responsibility.




Life goes on for the Human race.


But I am more than thankful for all that I have.


God is good.

4 comments:

RayChung22 said...

Pictures are incredible. I enjoyed 'em UM trips. Growing up, it's sometimes easy to be discounted as 'kids' but you guys really took interest in us and listened to us.

InfanT said...

You message reminds me to do anything before i get into marriage...

Moomykin said...

Ray,
Hey, You know you all have a special place in our hearts. I think it's God's grace that knitted our friendships together. :)

Infant,
It's not getting married that makes your lifestyle so different, but it's having Kids!! They really turn your world upside down. But it's a different kind of pleasure then.

Moomykin said...

Ray,
Btw, I have been looking at the cool stuff you have on your site, just can't drop my comments coz I did not register...