Friday 20 July 2007

Cars Craze


Max has the Cars fever.
Micah had this a year ago, and now Max has caught it.

Every morning when he wakes up and the last thing he wants to do before going to bed is to watch Cars (Disney-Pixar's). Max can now identify all the main characters from Cars: Lightning McQueen, Sally, Tow Mater, Doc Hudson, Sheriff, Luigi, Guido, Flo, Ramone, Mack, Sarge, Filmore, The King and Chick Hicks. Sometimes I watch the movie with him, but most of the time I am watching him. I can't believe how absorbed he is. You can really see that he is concentrating on the show. The other thing that is fascinating is that at the musical parts he will quickly scramble off he couch and dance and grin at you. So cute!! He can really tug at your heartstrings!

My sister visited today, with my mum and brother, and she was totally impressed by his "knowledge." A few days back while we were at the market for brunch I bought some Cars stickers and he two boys have been busy decorating a toy box and a file. The stickers are broadcasted all over the file, with multiplicity, and yet he can locate the character you ask for.

Everyday he will play with the toy cars and will call out "AR!" when we are on the road and points at cars that overtake us. Today we were at Petrosains KLCC and boy were the boys excited when they saw the F1 car on display. We really had to hold to them back from climbing into it, especially Max.

For now, I think Max wants to be a race car diver, only because he cannot be a race car.

6 comments:

Ann said...

Boys will be boys....from cars to trains to helicopters and aeroplanes!

InfanT said...

I noticed Max brought some toy cars to the church yesterday!

regards,
Yin Fern.

Moomykin said...

Yeah. Glad that my boys are still not into guns and combats. That's why I said to Mike, "No Transformers for them yet!"

Bethany said...

B's just discovered this movie and can now officially join Max in his obsession! We'll have to visit your home since you've got so many of them! She's only got 4, which I found cheap at 1U. Hehe... she ACTUALLY said she doesn't like dinosaurs anymore, she now likes cars! Remains to be seen if that's the real truth!

Ann said...

Kathie - OMIGOSH....I didn't even think of guns and swords and combats and climbing !!!!
Boys and toys = noise!

Moomykin said...

Hey, Beth/Minni,
Look forward to getting the two cars-crazed kids together. :)

Ann,
Yes, I actually had a hard time at one point coz Micah would follow the kung-fu stuff grandma was watching on WLT, Astro. Glad that has phased out.. for now. Must be careful what they get exposed to.
Climbing is ok. both my boys work the grill and sofa everyday. just gotta watch them like a hawk. Can't keep yelling.