Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Day 2: Crazy Clocks

4.30am - Max cried and woke up. Blocked nose. Micah then woke up at 5am and was delighted to see that grandma had come into the room to check on the boys. Micah started jumping around so grandma decided to take him out of the room. Wrong move. The next moment Max sat up and was crying at pointing to the door. He too, wants to go with his bro. So at 5am, both the boys went downstairs and played with their cars. Grandma put on some nursery rhymes. 6am - I took a dose of benadryl and went back to bed. The grandparents took over the babysitting bit.

10.15am - I woke up to an almost silent house. Then I discovered both boys asleep. Not sure what time that happened, but took the chance to sweep and mop upstairs and the stairs. Just as I finished, Max woke up. A little after that, Micah woke up. We all got ready to go out.

By the time we got to my mum's it was lunch. The boys had a bowl of pumpkin soup each. When we got back, the boys played a little and then Max took his nap at 4pm. Micah took another bowl of pumpkin soup for tea. Then he and I watched a bit of educational cartoon online and read a book about Nature Experiments. Max joined us about 6pm and then about6.30 I showered both the boys. At 6.40 we put on the Cars dvd. Micah fell asleep at 7pm, woke up at 9pm.

Max and I had quite a good time on our own doing some scribbling, racing his cars down a race track and eating dinner. Then Micah joined Max in bouncing on the bed. After a few rounds play, they kinda settled down to watching Barney (Grandma's vcd) while Micah had his dinner: 2 egg tarts and the last bowl of pumpkin soup.

11pm - Max fell asleep.
12am - Daddy called so Micah managed to say "hi" but did not chat as he was kinda drowsy.
12.30am - Micah finally fell asleep.

Day's done. Now my turn to knock off.
Tomorrow - National Science Centre.


Ann said...

With all that, you still have time to blog....truly amazing. Though your day sounded really good! Still wodnering how pumpkin soup tastes like...hmmm....

National Science Cetnre should be interesting. Guess both boys and mummy are feeling better now. PTL!

Mummy-yeoh said...

Its amazing how you managed while being unwell urself. Hope mummy and boys r better now

Kathie "Moomykin" Yeoh said...

Ann - The soup was surprisingly yummier than expected. Blogged half earlier in the day while they were napping then finished off at night when all is asleep. :)

mummy-yeoh - well, I manage ok. A bit more impatient though. Micah and his 3 year old tantrum sometimes can really drive you up the wall. Btw, What's your blog site? Am busy visiting blogs these days now that my hubby is away and not hogging the computer at night. ;)

Mummy-yeoh said...

U can click onto my name and it will link you to my blog

Mummy-yeoh said...

U can click onto my name and it will link you to my blog

Kathie "Moomykin" Yeoh said...

hey, Mummy-yeoh.

I tried that, but it just shows your profile and not your site. Me not very techie. Any pointers?