Thursday 26 July 2007

Next of Kin


My sister and her family came up from Singapore a couple of weekends ago.

It's their son's first trip back to Malaysia. It was great to see them, but the weekend was just too fast. They hitched a ride from a couple of old schoolmates whom have now settled in Singapore. It's just too young for Xue Han, 2 months plus, to be exposed to a big group in an enclosed place for 6 hours, i.e. take a bus ride back to KL from S'pore. But every time they come back, we are all excited to see them.

Micah and Max love their cousins Teh Xue Bin, she turns 2 years old in a week's time, and now Teh Xue Han. They are my mom's other grandchildren so these four little munchkins keep Ah Ma busy and entertained. :)

These two sweeties are also the closest cousins to Micah and Max. Mike has only one brother and he is not married yet. I have one other brother married but no kids yet, and another brother and sister not married and they stay with my mom. So Xue Bin and Xue Han are the closest next of kin to my boys. Other cousins they have are second cousins and that they have a lot. Mike has quite a few cousins (paternal side) married and with kids and so do I (cousins on my maternal side.).

Here are some snapshots we took during lunch at Mid Valley.

No comments: