Had a Shocker today.
My baby's BREACHEd!!!
Last week the baby was ok, in the right position.
He had been so for the last three months.
Today the baby turned and now it seems it's in an obligue position.
His head is up again, nearer to my left ribs and the bum is down towards my right hip.
Doc' advice is to have C-section asap.
He means tomorrow.
He is worried if in case my water breaks suddenly and will put the baby in grave danger, as natural birth is now impossible.
We want to wait, to talk to this naughty little boy and tell him to get back into position.
Now is not the time to protest on having to come out and try to get too cozy in side.
I am also concerned about having the baby out by tomorrow as both the boys are not well.
My back-up plan now is, if we really have to have the baby out by tomorrow, I might have to stay at my mom's for a week while the boys recover from their flu.
Not the best of plans. I am sure the boys would be upset, because they cannot have Mommy with them and also cannot see their baby.
This is so unexpected.