Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Night Owls

Myron and I are up. He is now on my lap.

Poor baby has blocked nose and from that has also developed a cough.

So I took him down for another batch of medication, of which by now he takes without ensuing a battle. (Hmm... that Says something about his experience with meds, huh?)


While I was giving him his medicine, Mil woke up. Sine she was already holding Myron, I decided to express milk into a cup for him to drink. Sucking usually ends up with him choking due to the stuffed nose.

Good boy, Myron, that you can already drink from a "sippy" shot glass. :)
Get well soon.


Now lets try to get back to sleep.

8 comments:

JLow said...

Speaking of night owls, we still have to remind MIL not to let Caitlin nap too long in the afternoons- she can't fall asleep at night and is super grouchy in the next morning and dozes off at class.

I am still torn whether to let her nap or sleep early; but which our daily routine still disallows us getting home early enough in the evenings for earlier bedtime...

Get well soon, little Myron... :)

Bethany said...

Poor Myron! I really hope he gets well very soon! ((hugs))

Minni

Ann said...

Oh...sorry that the little one is ill. Hope he gets well real soon!

little prince's mummy said...

Get well soon!

Moomykin said...

JLow,

Thanks.

I know what you mean. Sometimes my in-laws also keep trying to get Max to sleep longer in his afternoon naps, of which I feel a minimum of 30mins and a max of 2 hours is more than enough. But they think the longer is better... sigh.

But Caitlin will be four soon and she should be allowed to skip a nap now and then.

Moomykin said...

Minni,

Thanks.
We will be taking him to see the doctor again. A running nose running for 4 weeks is too much.
:(

Moomykin said...

Ann,

Thanks.
I hope he gets well soon too.


----

Little prince's mummy,

Thanks you.

MeRy said...

Hope ur boy will recover soon.