Thursday 10 January 2008

The 13Q tags exclusivelt for Bloggers ;-)


Kena Tagged by Neomesuff. I'm so late on this, but here goes.

1. What is your blogging name?
Moomykin

2. When did you start blogging, exact date?
4 January 2007

3. What was your first title?
At Last!!

4. Which posting you feel is the best post so far?
Funny: Actually inspired by the plastic apple in my shoes and a toy in the fridge.
You Know There Are Kids @ Home When...
and
My Son Thinks that I am God
Serious: Thoughts from the heart.
Forgiveness

5. Who promote/source of inspiration for you to blog?
My boys

6. When dya usually post entries?
When the boys are asleep. Either in the middle of the night or when they are having their nap.

7. Where would you prefer to be when you are blogging?
Can't be anywhere else but in the room where the computer is. Would love it to be by the sea or in a little cottage far away... but that's more like for writing a novel....

8. Have you met other bloggers? Who?
Practically all on my Blog buddy list, except for Ann, Daddy-Yah and Toddlerdaddy.

9. How many entries you made in a month? Average
8-9 there about...

10. Would you reveal your face or your family in your blog? Why?
Yes. Blogging is more like keeping a record for my kids. Some parents keep a journal of milestones, etc. I just keep our records here. They'll be able to check out what they/we were doing in their growing years years from now and I don't have to worry about where I had stashed these records. No worry about clutter and house moving too.

11. Would you promote your friends to blog? Why?
Well, I'm not the promoter kind when it comes to how you want to do things, especially when I feel this is a very personal preference of sharing infos and updates with others, i.e. your family and friends. I'd rather promote breastfeeding, quality time spent with kids, i.e. at the Science Center or reading with them, creative play, enjoying nature and helping moms get to a playgroup or other mom's group.

12. Would you feel restless/guilty conscious/incomplete if you didn't blog for a month?
Just feel a loss of records. It's become like homework/assignments. Sometimes when the week's been like any-other-day and I feel a need put something up because the boys are just so funny and adorable. Plus, they grow so fast I think I will miss something if I blinked.


13. Define blogging.
My babies' record book/ My memory bank statement/ Flaunting my kids' cuteness/Show and Tell... you get what I mean.


I Tag...
Ann
Mummy-Yeoh
Infant


No comments: