Saturday, 24 November 2007
Tagged: The Number 38
Micah. He did a crazy dance which ended with sliding onto the floor.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Having my shower.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Arranging my sleeping babies so they won't roll over each other and use the other as a bolster.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Got a new nephew... The rest was pretty much the same.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Whispered: "Come Max, wear your pajamas so you won't be cold middle of the night."
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Kind: Neslo, Leong fun and soya bean.
Cups/glass: lost count.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Brown and black
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Parking ticket at a mall today.
9. Where were you last night?
Home sweet home.
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
Some in my wallet but mostly in my pants pocket.
12. What’s the weather like today?
Sunny at first, then cloudy and cool. No rain.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Of late all I get to take is vanilla coz the boys don't like stuff in their ice-cream. But I think I miss Rum and raisin, Almond prelaine and Rocky Road.
14. What excites you?
Meeting old friends, especially former school mates.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Think I should soon. Beginning to shed like a dog.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes. 25 is quite a marker. I remember after that age, I actually felt my metabolic rate slowing down and it was harder to awake for 36 hours which I could do quite easily before that.
17. Do you talk a lot?
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope. No time for these nonsense. If I ever get to watch anything other than PHDC or WLT, I'd choose CSI (all 3 different series), Animal Planet and Frasier.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes. I can already think of 3 but I'm sure there are more if I'm to work my brain a bit more at this hour of the night...but I'll leave it as that.
20. Do you make up your own words?
Adebomm! It's onomatopoeic for "falling down". We coined this word with Micah when he fell down the stairs in my mum's garden when he was about 19 months old. We still use it now and max is learning to use this word too.
21. Are you a jealous person?
Almost never. Sometimes envious, sometimes a little insecure, but not really the jealous type.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Ann, Annette, Ally, Ashley, Adrian, Alfred, Audrey, Azline, ... can't decide which one to name...
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kim, Kim Mei, Keith, Ken, Kurt, ... brain don't want to work too hard.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say?
A friend recommending some guy to come clean our mattress.
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
Wavy..My dad had curly hair and 4 out of us 5 siblings have curls.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Dunno yet. Tomorrow is a new day. No plans so far.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I'm sure there's someone...but don't remember these kind of things...
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Egg tart. Well, the shell of 2 egg tarts. They boys had the fillings, so mummy ate whatever's left.
31. Will you get married in the future?
That's in the past.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Meet the Robinsons. Hubby got the DVD and I finally saw it.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Crazy about Mike. Adore Micah and Max.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
2 hours ago.
35. Are you currently depressed?
No.... sometimes a little stressed,but not depressed.
36. Did you cry today?
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Coz Ann tagged me.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.