Thursday 23 August 2007

Thoughts

"Every cell eavesdrops on your thoughts, so make them good ones."

Got this quote from a friend's blog. Awesome!

Yesterday I was really mad at a person over a small thing. Actually I thought it was a small thing which he blew out of proportion and it made me mad, so I guess I then made that small-thing-blown-big a big thing too. The whole evening I was just boiling inside.

I started making speeches in my head should I confront him. I was so so annoyed. I had to be so so careful not to take it our on the boys, to be careful not to bark at them because I am edgy. When Mike got back from his game, late and tired, he still listened to my complains and frustrations.

Sigh... let it go.

There are many things to be thankful for.

Yes, I forgive him... Yes, I have forgiven him.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Forgive...yes...forgive!