Tuesday 11 November 2008

Award: The Power Blog

Got this from Little Prince's Mummy.

[The_Power_Blog.jpg]

Thanks.

Looking at this deeper, I mean the award, does it mean my blog is powerful enough to make a change for other who read it? ... despite the fact that it's really all my personal stuff...
Hmmm...

Anyway, here's to some whose blogs have brought me laughter, wonder, warm fuzzy feelings and some good sharing of experience and ideas.

Here's to:

Ann
Elpida
Florence
Hissychick
Jlow
Mummy-yeoh
Mommycat
Mumsgather
Mott
U.Lee

Have a good week.

6 comments:

JLow said...

Woo hoo! Another award!

I must be getting popular! .......?

Lee said...

Hi Mommy, thanks...you're a wonderful blogger yourself.
Have always enjoyed popping over.
Okay, bring out the coffee.....ha ha.
Have a nice day, Mommy, Lee.

hissychick said...

Thanks Kathie.

I'm so glad to have found you and your blog :)

TripleJin said...

Awww...thanks so much!

So sweet of you! You write wonderful posts too! Don't stop yea!

mott

Mumsgather said...

Thank you. Thank you. We're the power puff moms. High 5!

A gift from God said...

Hey thanks,

I enjoy your blog very much and pick up alot of great tips too. :)