Sunday 30 November 2008

Mommy's Midnight Ramblings

So the guys are asleep and I can't sleep...
...due to a late afternoon nap. I was tired after an afternoon out with my mom, but when I got back, Max had just woken from his nap and both boys wanted time with Mommy.

Micah was talking in his sleep...
... I have the thermometer...
... Look what I discovered...

This pregnancy so far, compared to the last two...
... has given me more back ache - I know... it's age!!
... but my sense of smell not too badly heightened. Can still managed washing my boys after they poo and can handle Gadget-daddy's sweaty laundry after his badminton games.
... the occasional heart burn and cramps is still happening.
... now I want more meat, but still need my dose of sweets each day.
... sometimes I feel bored but can't decide what I want to do.

Gadget-daddy's snoring...
... think I shall sneak into bed now... with the iPod.
:D

Good nite.

9 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Mommy, People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
When sometimes I can't sleep at night, not often...I make myself a cup of cold coffee, stand at my window and look out into the silence of the night or early dawn...it refreshes my soul....sleep comes easy after that.

You have a nice day, best regards, Lee.

TripleJin said...

heheheh....know what you mean. No.3 is already 'training' you for those sleepless nights!

take care
mott

cre8tone said...

Take good care~~

Ann said...

hahaha....it's a wonder with the snoring you can still steal some sleep!

Watch a late night movie, chances are you may just fall asleep in front of the TV.

Take it easy with your backache ya!

Moomykin said...

uncle lee,

I'm sure the view out of your window is refreshing and soothing to the soul.

Mine? I can see the rooftop of my porch and the row of house across m street.... nothing to meditative.

But if ever I need do some study of nature, shall look at some of those beautiful photos of Canada that you've posted. :)

Moomykin said...

mott,

Waaah! Thanks. Am honoured. :)

Glad to know you more. :)



-----------


little prince's mummy,

Thanks.
You take good care too.

Moomykin said...

ann,

I have grown up with snorers and I know sometimes when I am dead beat I snore too... Hahahaha...

Thanks for all the suggestions. Me actually not much of a TV person. More likely to read a book and fall asleep on it. Hahahaha...

Mumsgather said...

Hi Moomykin,
Want to try to win something for Micah? Check this out.
Sorry I had to spam your comment box as I couldn't find your email. :P

Moomykin said...

mumsgather,

Thanks. Will take a look at it.