Got tagged by Ann.
1. In which month and year did you meet your husband for the first time?
Maybe August, 1990. Can't remember the month, but remembered the incident very clearly: It was at a Christian Fellowship meeting in St. John's and I was taking attendance.
2. In which month and year did you two officially starting dating?
17 February, 1994. After I finished my last assignment for that term, end of my first year in UM.
3. Where was the first dating place the two of you went to?
Erm.... can't remember...we were always together, like he would come pick me, or spend some time at my place or me at his place, involving family members, but mostly with other friends. How to count as date?
Maybe my 21st Birthday, but that was an accidental date, and we weren't officially dating... He came to take me out for dinner. Was suppose to bring a friend along, as a surprise, but could not contact her.
4. What was the most touching thing he did for you when you two were still dating?
Set up ICQ for me and patiently taught me how to use it before going off to finish his studies in UK.
5. How about after your marriage?
His presence and support during my father's funeral.
6. Share your lowest period of your life with him.
When I was going through a very heart-breaking experience...he never stayed away from me but braved all the storms with me and sometimes from me.
And also during my miscarriage in March 2008.
7. Share your happiest moment with him?
When we found out I was pregnant, for all 4 times!!.
8. Share your saddest moment with him.
The day he broke my heart.
9. Share your angriest moment with him.
There was an issue we had to sort out and he fell asleep. I woke him up with a bash of a pillow.
10. Share your funniest moment with him.
That time we went ice-skating at The Mines and he was suppose to pull me along for a "ride". Suddenly he went behind me and pushed me instead. Eventually I lost control and we both crashed on the ice.
11. Share your most frustrated moment with him.
When I couldn't get him to confirm a date for something I feel major. That was a project at my last work place which he volunteered to help. It was very stressful.
12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to do?
Moonlight...is kinda hard to come by as we are not usually outdoors by the time the moon is out. But we hold hand as often as we can, even in bed.
What about you?
Update on 5 Sept 2008:
Corrected the dates on Q1 and Q2.
Thanks to MRex.