Munsgather suggested I do a list of this, so here goes...
Her Subject that particular blog was "Why She is more Romantic than He"? And this was my response...
1. Kiss him when you hand him his drink and say “you’re welcome.”
2. Make him give you a good back scrub in the shower, tell him you NEED his help.
3. Wear scented lotion after shower and ask him which arm smells nicer (can just use same lotion on both arms. ;))
4. Send him an e-card to tell him you love him, on any given day.
5. Hold his hand when falling asleep in bed.
6. Stare at him, study his features and drink them in. When he looks back at you, wink at him.
Or send him a flying kiss.
7. Cut his toe nails. Squeeze the toes when you're all done. (This is actually quite sensational.)
8. Touch his face, then tell him if he needs to shave or not.
9. Send him an SMS everyday to tell him you love him.
Send him one just after he leaves and tell him you miss him already.
10. Remind him if he has not kissed you when he got back from work. Should he be like a block of wood, then say, "Nevermind. I kiss you first." And kiss him well and good for a few good seconds.
11. Cuddle on the sofa, or sit on his lap, even with the kids around. It's good for them to know you're so in love with each other.
( Ok. Not wanting to burn brain cells on this. Gadget-daddy on his way home.)
These were the things we did while dating.
I thought it "normal" but my best friend declared them "romantic." *shrugging-my-shoulders*
Buy a drink and sit and chat in the car as it is going though the car wash.
Pack his favourite sandwich and bottled drink and make a date for lunch. Take him to a park for a picnic.
Hold hands all the time whenever our hands are free.
Shall just end here with this:
My best Valentine's day? He cooked for me.... waaay back in our early courting days.
Update (10 April, 12.15pm):
To add to the list:
12. Play footsie in bed before you sleep or when you're trying to get out of bed at those terrible body-protesting hours.
13. Make eyes at each other across the room, even when it's filled with friends and relatives. If you want to be more obvious and make him spill his drink, blow him a kiss. And if you dare, do a wiggle dance. ;)