Monday 26 May 2008

Flat Keyboard

After my last post, Gadget-daddy discovered that the battery on our wireless keyboard was low. The next morning when I tried it, there was no response at all. I thought the battery was totally flat. I became a mute reader of your blogs, but could not respond. That was quite tough. (Will come back round to do so.)

Then later in the evening I complained to Gadget-daddy about the NEED to get batteries. He came to have a look at the keyboard. It seems he had turned it off when he was checking it the last time and did not turn it back on. "Oh," was all I could say. I had never thought of that: that there was an on/off button on the key-board. Lol.

He turned it on again, but we spent the rest of the day out with the boys and even caught a movie: Narnia, Prince Caspian (without the boys - the show was quite good. Of course no novelty like the first, but exciting enough).

These are some of the things I totally take for granted that the man with the tech-edged fingers would take care for me, and I don't even know what to begin to search for in fixing any problem.

The next day we went out to get some batteries.

Thank you Gadget-daddy. I can talk in cyber-world again. :)

4 comments:

Ann said...

hahaha...the things we depend on hubbies for...makes us love them all the more ya!

Moomykin said...

ann,

Yes, indeed. :)

Banshee Creative said...

haha d reckons that when hubs are around, women will let em do things.

but if they are not around, and with young un, they just get on with things...

his view is that it's to make em feel useful :)

although I've not tried drilling or any major DIY hahhahahhaa

Moomykin said...

Lia,

I have not tried any drilling either. I think the daddies want to do that, like their electric toys eh? :D