Tuesday 6 May 2008

Need a Nap

Need to mop floor.
Need to change the bed sheets.
Need to upload photos to update my last post.

Need to NAP!

Getting a very heavy head now, and think I want to sneak in a nap while the boys are also napping. Since the experiment with the Vicks last Wednesday (almost a week now), Max has been waking up in the middle of the night, and demand to be in the swing downstairs. It could be as early in the night as 3am to 6am. Sometimes he will ask for a song or movie to be put on, Sometimes just a drink and then sleep.

I am exhausted... especially after todays outing. Tell you about it later. Now much take my chance to snooze.

5 comments:

Banshee Creative said...

HUGS I know how you feel!

rest up, dearie!

hissychick said...

I'm hearing you!

Hope you had a rest :)

InfanT said...

Have a good rest, kin!

Therealpepperboy said...

Ditto here. I can't wait to graduate in 10 days!!!
My apt is so dirty now because all of us are busy with finals. :P
Hope you get your snooze!

Moomykin said...

Thank you, all, for such well wishes.

I did have a pretty good rest that day and did not hurry to blog that evening.

Gadget-daddy has gone off over seas for work, so I had to keep the boys busy the whole night.


----------

Pepperboy,

Hurray! 10 days and counting down too!!

Congratulations on your graduation!