Thursday 21 August 2008

Up and Down On the Preggy Ride

I normally feel pretty good in the morning. I am full of energy and I want to get out of the house to do something, go some where, eat something...

Then by the time it hits 2pm, I need to nap. Mainly to get off my feet and take the pressure off my back.

The down part comes after the nap. I usually wake up feeling listless, nauseous, bored...

I feel like I need some distractions. Should maybe go for a movie, or sit and have a drink with a friend. But it's not the best of time to be out of the house, considering it'll be the rush hour for home soon... Plus these are the hours grandma will be preparing dinner for the family and I should watch the boys so that she can cook in peace...

Is this one going to be a social baby-bug?

Ahh.., we shall have to wait till after March 2009 to find out.

3 comments:

Ann said...

The nausea when you get up could be normal....you know the cracker before out of bed tale! And even not prgnant I feel after an afternoon nap, you feel so zomby-ish!!! Like your sense of coordination is all out!

But some effect is better than no effect and the nauseous feeling is good while in your 1st trimester...shows strong signs that the baby is doing well! You know hormons!!!

Take good care. Glad to hear everything is going on fine!

Moomykin said...

ann,

Thanks dearie.

SpiderJane said...

Babeeeeeeeeeeee......congrats again. YOU! take care ok. Don't be too active aaaaaaa.....love you loads.