Thursday 5 June 2008

A Hint of Heaven

My favourite flowers are the stargazers.



At the moment there is a bunch in our hall. They have the loveliest fragrance. The fragrance greet me when I come home from an outing with the boys. Even when I walk about the house in the middle of the night, I can smell them.

I got them as a token of our thanksgiving, marking our 7th Anniversary, for church. It is also for myself and everyone at home to enjoy.

They were on my wedding bouquet and now I remember my wedding day every time I see them or smell them.

The fragrance makes me think of what paradise may be....

4 comments:

mil0chel said...

yay!! they bloomed!!! oooo pwetttyyy!!:)

Moomykin said...

milochel,

Yes, slowly but surely.
:)

Ann said...

These were my favourite flowers too!

But hubby always buys these flowers for me (since courting days) that I am looking at other flowers and hinting for him to get something different!

hahaha...women....never can be satisfied!

Moomykin said...

ann,

Variety is the essence of life, right? ;)
hehehe...


At least your hubby gets for you. I have given up on hinting to gaged-daddy to get me flowers and just get them myself. If and when he does, I am really wonderfully surprised! (The last was my birthday 2 years ago.)