Sunday 22 June 2008

Show and Tell

Micah came back with a couple of crafts which was used to start enhancing his coloring skills and also to teach some good values to live by.




He came back with this first, and it's used to hold his toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom.

I like how they recycle stuff for crafts. :)





The second was more for fun.

He first wore it in school. I was tickled to see him with a head band while having his snack. He did not see me, but I saw him. I thought he looked like either a king or a chef. Hahaha...





By the way, the words on the head gear says "Good friends love each other."


2 comments:

JLow said...

I love it!

Caitlin's only come home with A4 colourings, and the ocassional coloured paper plate with a butterfly drawn on it!

Maybe she is in the wrong school! :)

Or maybe it's up to Daddee to take these on as weekend projects??

Moomykin said...

jlow,

Oh, there are so many fun crafts to do with your kid if he/she is the type who like to sit down and build/create stuff.

Both my boys not really the sit down type. Max a little better than Micah, but the only thing that draws them to any crafts would be the tools we use, i.e. hole puncher, staplers, scissors, tape dispenser, etc.

Have fun, Caitlin.
Have fun, Daddee.