Friday 6 June 2008

Most Time Consuming

The thing I find most time consuming for me to blog is searching for the pictures related to my posts and waiting for it to load!

These take ages.

But I like putting up the photos, as I have said, they are a record for my boys and also for family and friends to see what we've been up to...

Back to the grind...
(actually trying to go back to a few posts, as far as Ee-Ee's birthday, and put up the photos, but www.blogger.com has connection related problems. Waste more time. Pffffhhhh!)


Update at 4.00am:

Since I am at it, here's a few shots more of my boys:


Micah and all his Birthday goodies to show.



The boys were reading a book each: The contents exactly the same but the cover slightly different. After a while they figured it was still more fun to read together, pointing things out to each other.
Good job, guys. :)

9 comments:

JLow said...

I know what you mean.

Even with Hot Mummee "warning" me that I am making a narcissists out of Caitlin, I still feel I have not taken enough photos of her, from when she was growing, and now.

For they only grow once, hor?

Lee said...

Hi Mommy on call, nothing like getting your kids interested in books early age. Pays dividends later on.
I grew up on comics and my dad's National Geographic mags.
Have a good weekend, Lee.

neomesuff said...

thts y lah i edit my picts and paste it on powerpoint and save it as jpeg..hehehee if rajinla

Moomykin said...

jlow,

Yes, only once and and they grow so fast!

But these are the pride and preoccupations of parents-maa. If we don't do it for them who will, right?
;)

Moomykin said...

u.lee,

Yes, Books are real good. Reading is a good habit to cultivate too.

I loved reading National geographic. We got a whole bunch from my parents' friends and they were really interesting.

Me not so into comics, but in early age loved the Famous 5 and others of Enid Blyton, then later read other authors. But the early influenced of E. Blyton gave my heart a hidden of romance for UK. Hahaha...

Moomykin said...

neomesuff,

Skills and sacrifices we parents do for our kids, eh?

Ann said...

OH....I love the shot of them reading together!

Priceless.

maybe when I have my #2, I can dream of that happening soon too! ;)

JLow said...

Ooooo... Ann is speaking of number #2 already!
;)

Moomykin said...

ann,

yes, it is more fun with two... also double the headache. Hahaha...



-------

jlow,

I think most women already mentally know how many kids they want and are prepared for the "troubles" involved - it's a woman thing. ;)

Of course, unless they had a traumatic experience, and that usually during labor.