To add to the list of changing lifestyle:
1. Use the broom and dustpan everyday, vacuum only once a week.
2. Use tiffin-carrier to pack food (as Lia had mentioned. Just agree totally on that).
3. Bring your own drinking tumblers to fast-food joints, or mug to cafes, to reduce using their paper/plastic cups.
4. Use more of the old-fashion cloth kitchen towel to clean up spills on tables/ counter tops. Use less paper towels.
5. In the shower, turn off the showers when soaping or shampooing the hair. Also, do all the soaping and shampooing and cleaning of the face before washing off all the bubbles at a go. Saves water.
These are very workable ideas, though I don't know how far I can go with the bringing own tumblers/mug as I already carry a pretty heavy baby bag (backpack) -
extra change of clothes for 2 boys,
a diaper for emergency,
a bottle of drinking water,
hot water flask,
2 milk bottles (each is half filled with water already),
3 rounds of 6oz of milk powder each,
3 small containers of different biscuits,
my fat wallet (cards and coins),
tissue and wet wipes..
(handphone usually in my pocket so that I can hear it/feel the vibration.
Half the time I am also carrying my koala-clingi 30 month old boy.
Yes, this explains why I am starting to get varicose veins!!)