Gadget-daddy has been busy doing some critical work in Jakarta. The people there like him too, because we speak Malay. Plus Gadget-daddy is a little more familiar with Indonesian terms from his younger days in Sabah for a month's stay with a native in the jungles.
So we were suppose to be relocated for a while, maybe 6 months, or longer, and then... where-ever next.
Or so I thought.
Latest news is that it Might or might-not be July; it might be later, or not at all.
Have I mentioned that Micah has to be in school?
After our first attempt last year, and the trauma he experienced , he has now agreed to go to school because he is four. And this is after I have been mentally preparing him from beginning of this year, and anxiously waited for his birthday to pass. I am sure he was as anxious as I, if not more:
Torn between wanting his birthday to come so as to get his present, but not wanting to be 4 as he has to go to school.
If we are to move, will any school take us in now for a month or two?
Which school next? Will any school take us in where we are moving to? Where is that I am also uncertain.
How will the poor boy cope with a lot of changes in a few months?
Will he be able to learn anything, establish some new skills before we move on?
Are we moving?
When? Are we moving or not?!!
I am not going to think about this... As if it's possible.
Everyone I know pops the questions every now and then: So are you guys relocating? When?
When and where, I, too, would like to know.
Can't blame Gadget-daddy he is swamped with work and can't even talk to his boss about this.
But I am losing hair over this...
But thank God the place we go for playgroup has agreed to take Micah in,
starting this Thursday.
Now to try to sleep...